RV TECH JOB REQUIREMENTS
To fit in our growth plan, we have opportunities for skilled, experienced field team technicians. We have opportunities for career-minded technicians that manages their time efficiently, possess outstanding troubleshooting and repair skills, and enjoys working with customers. If you are looking to be part of a growing team, we are looking for leaders, who possess strong attention to detail skills, be self-motivated and well versed in all maintenance and repair techniques and method. We are EXCITED to employ incredible technicians and leaders!
Recreational Vehicle Technician responsibilities:
- Check in at the shop each morning. Turn in required paperwork and review day’s schedule
- Dispatch to jobs, write estimates, sell jobs, write invoices and collect payments. All this is done on a company provided IPad.
- Diagnose RV issues. Explain diagnosis and solution with customer. Provide multiple options for repair depending on the needs & preferences of the customer.
- Perform RV repairs in an efficient and professional manner.
- Ensure regular maintenance of company vehicle & equipment. Communicate with management on any needed repairs
- Maintain a neatly groomed and professional appearance.
- Follow all company policies and any direction given by management
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Ability to perform standard RV installations including electrical, roof mount A/C, RV refrigerators, gas line repairs, water heater installations, etc
- Ability to lift and maneuver 75 lbs.
- Able to interact with customers in a professional manner
- Execute flawless and excellent customer service
- Creating invoices and using Jobber
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Prolong periods of standing, stooping, crawling and bending
- Possible exposure to environmental conditions include heat, cold, humidity, noise, dust and wetness.
- Potential exposure to heights and hazards
- Track all parts and materials used in repairs or replacement
- Keep supervisor appraised of work progress
- Ensure that the final work product meets quality standards
- Company iPhone
- Company iPad
- Company Vehicle
- Paid Time Off
We promote a drug-free work environment. Competitive pay, based on experience. Applicants for positions are subject to new hire drug screen & background check.
We consider Military experience equally as valuable as civilian work experience. Veterans, Reservists and Transitioning Service Members are encouraged to include Military duty and certifications on their resume and applications when applying for a position.
Serious applicants please.
Job Type: Full-time